NHL Playoffs on NBC Increases Betting as Penguins Favored to Win
The first Stanley Cup playoffs under the National Hockey League’s 10-year television contract with NBC has Nevada bookmakers expecting a 20 percent increase in betting.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Betting the First Round of the 2007-08 Playoffs
- Betting the 2010 Divisional Playoffs
- Spurs the best bet in the NBA playoffs
- Delaware finds loophole to keep NFL betting alive in playoffs
- Betting the NFL Playoffs
- Betting the NBA Playoffs
- SPORTSBETTING.COM: Cy Young betting
- Local sports books betting on good turnout for NFL playoffs
- Betting on the NHL playoffs? Here’s the odds
- NBA Playoffs 2012 Betting Odds
- Las Vegas Strip sees gaming win increase in December
- Factors Not To Ignore During the MLB Playoffs
Gambling casinos info:
- By the 1370s, playing cards had reached Europe in a form that is recognizable today, with a pack consisting of 52 cards with suits of swords, polo-sticks, cups and coins.
- Gambling became legalized in Vegas in 1931 by Mayme V. Stocker and J.H. Morgan who was issued Clark County Gaming License No. 1.
- Video Poker machines were introduced in the 1970s, when an oil embargo had a negative impact on Vegas revenues. The machines were popular enough to spark a recovery in casino business.
- Lotteries, along with their close derivative bingo, are the most popular kinds of gambling. The popularity of lottery games is not limited to state-run lotteries. Indian tribes run lotteries and illegal lotteries still exist.