NHL Playoffs on NBC Increases Betting as Penguins Favored to Win
The first Stanley Cup playoffs under the National Hockey League’s 10-year television contract with NBC has Nevada bookmakers expecting a 20 percent increase in betting.
Related Sports Betting News:
- Betting the First Round of the 2007-08 Playoffs
- Betting the 2010 Divisional Playoffs
- Spurs the best bet in the NBA playoffs
- Delaware finds loophole to keep NFL betting alive in playoffs
- Betting the NFL Playoffs
- Betting the NBA Playoffs
- SPORTSBETTING.COM: Cy Young betting
- Local sports books betting on good turnout for NFL playoffs
- Betting on the NHL playoffs? Here’s the odds
- NBA Playoffs 2012 Betting Odds
- Las Vegas Strip sees gaming win increase in December
- Factors Not To Ignore During the MLB Playoffs
Casino gambling information:
- The most popular forms of illegal games are "numbers", which is essentially a lottery, and betting with bookies, typically sports betting.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.
- Originally, the double-zero wheel started in Europe and the single-zero wheel started in America. But, Europeans liked the single-zero wheel better, and Americans liked the double-zero wheel better so they switched. Today, the American wheel and double-zero wheel are synonymous.
- Playing cards are believed to have been invented in China and/or India sometime around 900 A.D. The Chinese are thought to have originated card games when they began shuffling paper money (another Chinese invention) into various combinations.