Unibet in acquisition deal for Nordic Betting subsidiary
Online gambling group Unibet plc has bought Nordic Betting subsidiary Bet24 for Euro 13.5 million, the newspaper Malta Today reported Wednesday. Malta-based Unibet plans to […]
Source: Unibet in acquisition deal for Nordic Betting subsidiary
brought to you by Reviewed-Casinos.com - Online Casino Reviews
Related Casino News:
- Unibet finalises Betchoice acquisition
- Unibet subsidiary inks Spanish sports betting agreement
- Big acquisition ambitions at Unibet
- Unibet acquisition of Solfive confirmed with issue of ARJEL licensing
- Unibet Group plc: New Bingo Licensing Agreement with Playtech
- WMS Announces Expanded Multiyear B2B Online Gaming Agreements with Betsson Group and Unibet
- Nylen to head Unibet´s new sportsbook B2B division
- Unibet launches on Jadestone backgammon network
- Unibet settles betting tax with Spanish authority
- Dutch setback for Unibet
- Sportingbet confirms interest
- Another acquisition by Redbet
Gambling casinos history:
- The Gold Rush brought a huge increase in the amount and types of gambling to California. San Francisco replaced New Orleans as the center for gambling in the United States.
- Catholics were found to be more likely to gamble than Protestants and other religious groups. Catholics were also found to be less likely to disapprove of gambling than other religious groups.
- French mathematicians Pierre de Fermat and Blaise Pascal explored the mathematics of gambling, leading to the formulation of Pascal's theory of probability in 1654.
- The major differences between regular poker and video poker is that you are playing against a machine rather than real people, and your goal is to achieve particular hands rather than beat opponents hands.