Unibet in acquisition deal for Nordic Betting subsidiary
Online gambling group Unibet plc has bought Nordic Betting subsidiary Bet24 for Euro 13.5 million, the newspaper Malta Today reported Wednesday. Malta-based Unibet plans to […]
Source: Unibet in acquisition deal for Nordic Betting subsidiary
brought to you by Reviewed-Casinos.com - Online Casino Reviews
Related Casino News:
- Unibet finalises Betchoice acquisition
- Unibet subsidiary inks Spanish sports betting agreement
- Big acquisition ambitions at Unibet
- Unibet acquisition of Solfive confirmed with issue of ARJEL licensing
- Unibet Group plc: New Bingo Licensing Agreement with Playtech
- WMS Announces Expanded Multiyear B2B Online Gaming Agreements with Betsson Group and Unibet
- Nylen to head Unibet´s new sportsbook B2B division
- Unibet launches on Jadestone backgammon network
- Unibet settles betting tax with Spanish authority
- Dutch setback for Unibet
- Sportingbet confirms interest
- Another acquisition by Redbet
Gambling casinos info:
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.
- Video Poker machines were introduced in the 1970s, when an oil embargo had a negative impact on Vegas revenues. The machines were popular enough to spark a recovery in casino business.
- Legal gambling activities include state lotteries; parimutuel betting on horses, greyhounds, and jai-alai; sports book-making; card games; keno; bingo; slot machines; progressive slot machines; video poker machines; video keno machines; video blackjack machines; and video roulette machines.
- Playing cards are believed to have been invented in China and/or India sometime around 900 A.D. The Chinese are thought to have originated card games when they began shuffling paper money (another Chinese invention) into various combinations.