Bookies are not paying their way, claims Caribbean Levy Board
Trinidad and Tobago horse race betting shops could soon find their wings clipped for resisting and evading the payment requirements of the Betting Levy Board […]
Source: Bookies are not paying their way, claims Caribbean Levy Board
brought to you by Reviewed-Casinos.com - Online Casino Reviews
Related Casino News:
- Betfair claims credit for horseracing levy agreement
- Two online bookies arrested in India
- Olympics good for Brit bookies
- Report: Md. Paying 2 Times What Expected For Slots
- Gambling crackdown: 4 bookies, 16 bandit machines in just 200 yards in Glasgow’s east end
- Four bookies arrested
- Report: Maryland paying 2 times what expected for slots
- Irish online bookies face tax
- Indian bookies move to the internet
- Australian sports bodies want more cash from bookies
- 32Red Snaps up Bookies Bet Direct in Time for World Cup
- British Bookies happy over England defeat
Casino gambling facts:
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.
- Massachusetts decriminalized bingo in 1931 in an attempt to help churches and charitable organizations raise money. Bingo was legal in 11 states by the 1950s, usually only for charity purposes.
- One of the oldest casinos in Europe, at Baden Baden in Germany, was opened in 1748 by Edouard Benazet, who employed Parisian craftsmen to design the stylish rooms.
- At a land-based casino, if your slot machine is malfunctioning, you won't get paid if you win the jackpot! All slot machines have this written on them but many players are not aware of this policy. The casinos have a device which lets them know if a slot machine is malfunctioning or if it's been tinkered with. Your best bet is to stop playing at it and try another.