Bookies are not paying their way, claims Caribbean Levy Board
Trinidad and Tobago horse race betting shops could soon find their wings clipped for resisting and evading the payment requirements of the Betting Levy Board […]
Source: Bookies are not paying their way, claims Caribbean Levy Board
brought to you by Reviewed-Casinos.com - Online Casino Reviews
Related Casino News:
- Betfair claims credit for horseracing levy agreement
- Two online bookies arrested in India
- Indian bookies taking to the internet
- Olympics good for Brit bookies
- Murray’s Wimbledon expensive bookies
- Report: Md. Paying 2 Times What Expected For Slots
- Gambling crackdown: 4 bookies, 16 bandit machines in just 200 yards in Glasgow’s east end
- Four bookies arrested
- Report: Maryland paying 2 times what expected for slots
- Irish online bookies face tax
- Indian bookies move to the internet
- Australian sports bodies want more cash from bookies
Casino gambling information:
- The first World Series of Poker was held in downtown Las Vegas at the Horseshoe Casino back in 1970. Then owner of the Horseshoe Jack Binion, hosted the very first one and has agreed to host upcoming World Series of Poker Tournament Circuit. Jack Binion said that is purely honorary and plans on doing other types deals and events in the future.
- Blackjack originated in French casinos around the 1700's where it was called "vingt-et-un" (twenty-and-one) and has been in United States since the 1800's.
- 2000: MGM Grand Inc. stages the gaming industry's largest corporate buyout with its $6 million purchase of Mirage Resorts Inc.
2005: Las Vegas celebrates one illustrious century on May 15.
- Charles Fey invented the first slot machine way back in 1895. He went on to perfect his initial innovation in 1907, when he teamed with Mills Novelty Company who manufactured the "Mills Liberty Bell".