Carat wins lucrative online gambling contract
Rank Interactive, the gaming company that owns internet gambling operational brands Blue Square, Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos, has appointed advertising company Carat to handle […]
Related Casino News:
- Law Grad Decides Poker Is More Lucrative than Practice, Wins $542K in Poker Open
- Casino Player Wins Jackpot While Sitting on Toilet
- Lucrative Bonus Offers from Online Casino
- 21GrandCasino Offering Lucrative Partnerships to Online Casino Affiliates
- Gambling on a lucrative UK industry
- Alberta wins big with gambling revenue
- Elsie Wins Ladyluck’s Bling Bonus
- Researcher: Gambling Could Be Lucrative for Britain
- Glasgow’s Lottery-Winning Midwife Claims EUR1M in Antigua
- Sportech in lucrative deal with Danish gambling monopoly
- UK Midwife Wins EUR1M in The BiLLe Lotto Mothers Day Draw
- Super Free Bingo Fans Prepare for Lucrative Valentine’s Day
Gambling casinos info:
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- As early as 1420, lotteries were used in Europe for public works. High-value commodities such as land and art were often sold through lotteries.
- Bingo as we know it today is a form of lottery and is a direct descendant of Lo Giuoco del Lotto d'Italia - the Italian National Lottery organized in 1530.
- Dog racing (a race among greyhounds who chase after a mechanical rabbit) operates in 17 states. Jai-alai (a game similar to handball) is legal in just three: Connecticut, Florida, and Rhode Island.