Carat wins lucrative online gambling contract
Rank Interactive, the gaming company that owns internet gambling operational brands Blue Square, Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos, has appointed advertising company Carat to handle […]
Related Casino News:
- Law Grad Decides Poker Is More Lucrative than Practice, Wins $542K in Poker Open
- Casino Player Wins Jackpot While Sitting on Toilet
- Lucrative Bonus Offers from Online Casino
- 21GrandCasino Offering Lucrative Partnerships to Online Casino Affiliates
- Gambling on a lucrative UK industry
- Alberta wins big with gambling revenue
- Elsie Wins Ladyluck’s Bling Bonus
- Researcher: Gambling Could Be Lucrative for Britain
- Sportech in lucrative deal with Danish gambling monopoly
- UK Midwife Wins EUR1M in The BiLLe Lotto Mothers Day Draw
- Super Free Bingo Fans Prepare for Lucrative Valentine’s Day
- Substantial online slot wins
Gambling history facts:
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.
- 1973: The MGM Grand opens on the Strip, becoming the world's largest hotel.
1989: One of Vegas's most extravag-ant hotels opens. Steve Wynn's Mirage resort features a man-made volcano and over 3,000 rooms. Siegfried and Roy sign a $57 million, five-year contract to provide entertainment at the hotel.
- When playing blackjack, always split Aces and never split 4's, 5's or Tens. You would be surprised at how many players split Tens. Why risk getting a lower hand when you already have a twenty value? Also note that at most casinos, you are not allowed to re-split Aces.