eCOGRA testing accreditation for internet gambling upgraded
The independent testing and standards company eCOGRA has successfully completed a rigorous assessment by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service to achieve an extension to its […]
Source: eCOGRA testing accreditation for internet gambling upgraded
brought to you by Reviewed-Casinos.com - Online Casino Reviews
Related Casino News:
- eCOGRA approved as a testing agency by Spanish gambling authority
- Betclic achieves eCOGRA accreditation
- eCOGRA accreditation for 32Red Online Casino
- eCOGRA accreditation for Star Partner affiliate program
- Lucky247 Casino achieves eCOGRA accreditation
- Cereus software achieves eCOGRA accreditation
- ECOGRA suspends accreditation
- eCOGRA Awards Industry’s First Ever Mobile Gambling Provider Accreditation to Spin3
- eCOGRA offers online gambling testing
- eCOGRA approved as an Isle Of Man accredited testing facility
- eCOGRA appointed as Unibet regulatory partner
- eCOGRA testing capability recognised by Italian and international bodies
Casino gambling facts:
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- The first recorded betting games were played with marked disks or bones (the forerunners of dice), and spinning wheels or shields.
- The name blackjack came from an early bet (since discontinued) that paid 10 to 1 if the player got a jack of spades and an ace of spades, both black cards, as the first two cards.
- Parimutuel wagering refers to the type of gambling where the total prize pool is based upon the amount of money wagered. The more money gambled, the bigger the prize.