Georgia police arrest 18 in illegal gambling raids
JONESBORO, Ga. – Law officers seized more than $100,000 in cash and assets and arrested 18 during illegal gambling raids in Clayton County, Ga.
Related Gambling News:
- Kentwood Police Arrest 20 for Suspected Illegal Gambling
- Raid on illegal gambling in Emanuel and Toombs Counties
- Police suspect 3 of illegal gambling
- Police intensify ops against illegal gambling
- Yanga orders arrest of all gambling lords
- POLICE BUST ILLEGAL 4-D GAMBLING SYNDICATE
- Anti-online gambling raids on Georgia internet stores
- Police Bust Illegal Gambling House in Columbia
- Police arrest 2 more in illegal gambling case
- Temerloh police cripple illegal gambling syndicate
- Police arrest man accused of running gambling operation out of home
- Police arrest managers of sports betting ring
Casino gambling information:
- Baccarat is the principal of casino card games in the United Kingdom and Europe. Blackjack is a fixture in all American casinos.
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.
- Gambling is defined by the Webster's New World Dictionary as the following: to play games of chance for money or some other stake, or to take a risk in order to gain some advantage.
- When playing blackjack, always split Aces and never split 4's, 5's or Tens. You would be surprised at how many players split Tens. Why risk getting a lower hand when you already have a twenty value? Also note that at most casinos, you are not allowed to re-split Aces.