J.p. Morgan Analyst Tweaks Bally Technologies Earnings Estimates
J.P. Morgan gaming analyst Joseph Greff on Wednesday revised his earnings estimates for Bally Technologies Inc., citing slot machine shipments to Ohio casinos that were expected to be realized one quarter later than expected. For the third quarter, Greff
Related Slots News:
- J.P. Morgan pessimistic on what´s left of 2008
- Playtech favoured by leading analyst
- Leading analyst considers online gamling in the US
- Analyst: New Sands casino helps Bally’s expansion
- New Jersey legalisation vote planned for January
- Ameristar Casinos upgraded to “buy”
- Bally Tech partners with Comtrade
- Foxwoods Resort Casino Acquires iVIEW DM Player Interface, Latest Generation of Bally Games, and Launches New Bally …
- Baseball Betting System Tweaks
- Century Casinos “buy,” estimates reduced
- Isle of Capri Casinos “buy”
- Mohegan Sun and Bally Technologies, Inc. Break Two World Records in One Day
Gambling casinos history:
- 1994: On New Year's Day Frank Sinatra gives his last Las Vegas performance at the MGM Grand.
1998: Opening of the Bellagio. With 3,026 rooms it is the largest hotel in the world, and also the most expensive - it cost $1.7 billion to build.
- Riverboat Gaming Has Captured 20% of the Casino Market Share. Mississippi now has more gambling square footage than Atlantic City.
- The introduction of the single zero wheel (with better odds for the player) resulted in the demise of the double zero wheels in Europe and has become known as the "French Wheel" in roulette history.
- The casino at Spa, a Belgian resort town noted for its mineral baths, was built by the Prince Bishop of the province of Liege in 1763.