J.p. Morgan Analyst Tweaks Bally Technologies Earnings Estimates
J.P. Morgan gaming analyst Joseph Greff on Wednesday revised his earnings estimates for Bally Technologies Inc., citing slot machine shipments to Ohio casinos that were expected to be realized one quarter later than expected. For the third quarter, Greff
Related Slots News:
- J.P. Morgan pessimistic on what´s left of 2008
- Playtech favoured by leading analyst
- Leading analyst considers online gamling in the US
- Analyst: New Sands casino helps Bally’s expansion
- Bulgaria tweaks blacklist
- New Jersey legalisation vote planned for January
- Ameristar Casinos upgraded to “buy”
- Century Casinos “buy,” estimates reduced
- Isle of Capri Casinos “buy”
- Baseball Betting System Tweaks
- Bally Tech partners with Comtrade
- Foxwoods Resort Casino Acquires iVIEW DM Player Interface, Latest Generation of Bally Games, and Launches New Bally …
Do you know that:
- The age of electronic games began in 1964 with the Nevada Electronic's solid state "21" machines. The most successful of these was the Dale Electronics' Poker-Matic, which could be found in most Nevada casinos.
- Blackjack originated in French casinos around the 1700's where it was called "vingt-et-un" (twenty-and-one) and has been in United States since the 1800's.
- The first legal lottery in the twentieth century was the New Hampshire Sweepstakes which began on March 12, 1964. Currently 37 states and the District of Columbia operate lotteries.
- Baccara (Italian) or baccarat (French) both translate to "zero" in English. The importance of this name is found in the tens and face cards, both sharing the zero value.