When a card is dealt too soon in a poker hand
“The main thing,” I said to my poker buddies at a recent home game, “is that we get through this with our friendships intact.” We were in the middle of a relatively big hand with lots of action - about $200 in the pot.
Related Poker News:
- Woman Becomes the Second Player to Win $1 Million Playing One Hand of Three Card Poker 6 Card Bonus
- Holiday Gift Guide - Adult Card Games
- How To Play Three Card Poker
- Shuffling the Card-Game Genre
- The PartyPoker Weekly: XL Card Rush Returns, KevMath Revealed and Jesse May Talks Hellmuth/Isildur1
- 33 Card Shark Creations - From Decadent Game Designs to Peek-A-Boo Decks
- Card-not-present fraud hits gambling web sites hardest
- Second $1 million prize awarded in 6-card poker bonus at Harrah’s AC
- Retired Ford factory worker wins $1 million in one hand playing Three Card Poker
- Friday March 26, 2010 - 13:01 EST
- NFL wild-card playoff picks
- Card Player Representation Signs Brunson and Childs
Gambling casinos info:
- The El Rancho Casino & Hotel in Las Vegas was known for a few firsts. It was the first casino/resort on the Strip opening in 1941 with 63 guestrooms. It was also the first to offer a buffet. The cost of the buffet was only $1.00! The El Rancho burned down in 1960 and fortunately no one was hurt.
- By the 18th and 19th centuries a dice game called Hazard had become popular in England and was played by the aristocracy in private gambling houses.
- 1946: Two famous landmarks open: Bugsy Siegel's Flamingo, and the Golden Nugget. Nevada levies its first gaming tax.
1949: Benny Binion sets up a high-stakes poker game at his Horseshoe casino between Nick "The Greek" Dandalos and Johnny Moss. It turns into an epic five-month poker match, laying the foundations for the World Series of Poker.
- Casino gambling, including Indian gaming, is legal in 27 states and most of the casinos have been built in the last 5 years according to "America's Gambling Fever", U. S. News and World Report, 15 Jan 1996