When a card is dealt too soon in a poker hand
“The main thing,” I said to my poker buddies at a recent home game, “is that we get through this with our friendships intact.” We were in the middle of a relatively big hand with lots of action - about $200 in the pot.
Related Poker News:
- Woman Becomes the Second Player to Win $1 Million Playing One Hand of Three Card Poker 6 Card Bonus
- Holiday Gift Guide - Adult Card Games
- How To Play Three Card Poker
- Shuffling the Card-Game Genre
- The PartyPoker Weekly: XL Card Rush Returns, KevMath Revealed and Jesse May Talks Hellmuth/Isildur1
- 33 Card Shark Creations - From Decadent Game Designs to Peek-A-Boo Decks
- Card-not-present fraud hits gambling web sites hardest
- Second $1 million prize awarded in 6-card poker bonus at Harrah’s AC
- Retired Ford factory worker wins $1 million in one hand playing Three Card Poker
- Friday March 26, 2010 - 13:01 EST
- NFL wild-card playoff picks
- Card Player Representation Signs Brunson and Childs
Interesting gambling information:
- Many casinos in Nevada were financed by mobsters. Most notable perhaps was Las Vegas' Flamingo which was opened in 1947 by Bugsy Siegel.
- Riverboat casinos were first legalized in Iowa, then Illinois, followed closely by Missouri, Indiana, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
- In 1978, New Jersey became the second state to legalize casino gambling in an attempt to revitalize the rundown resort area of Atlantic City. The legalization was restricted only to Atlantic City.
- 1951: On September 4, Frank Sinatra makes his Vegas debut, performing in the Crystal Room at the Desert Inn.
1959: Wayne Newton performs in Vegas for the first time, despite the fact that he is still too young to enter a casino.