US National Football League eases up on casino advertising
The National Football League in the United States has relented – a little – on its anti-gambling advertisment position, according to reports from the Associated […]
Source: US National Football League eases up on casino advertising
brought to you by Reviewed-Casinos.com - Online Casino Reviews
Related Casino News:
- Sports leagues lobbying topped $2.6 million in 2007
- Sports Leagues Seek Injunction Over Delaware Gambling
- Sports Leagues Seek Injunction to Block Delaware Gambling Plan
- Football System Plays
- MNF Doubleheader
- Assembly panel OKs sports betting bill
- National League LCS Gets Underway
- Interleague Play: What to Watch For
- Official Conspiracy Against Saints?
- Nevada casino opens sportsbook in time for football season
- Youth football league ups gambling vigilance
- American League Dominating Inter-League Play
Interesting gambling facts:
- When traveling to Las Vegas be sure to check out some of the incredible scenery outside of the city. Lake Mead is about 45 minutes away from the city and is a beautiful place to cool off. When things get really hot, give Mount Charleston a try. It\'s approximately 30 degrees cooler. Red Rock Canyon is only a 30 drive. There is also the stunning Valley of Fire which is 1 hour away from Las Vegas.
- The major differences between regular poker and video poker is that you are playing against a machine rather than real people, and your goal is to achieve particular hands rather than beat opponents hands.
- The Great Wall of China was financed, in part, by a lottery. The Bible is replete with references to drawing lots. Lot casting was a favored means of communication between man and god.
- U.S. News and World Report did a comparison of crime rates in cities with gambling versus those that do not. The crime rates were significantly higher in the places that allowed gambling.